Wondering where to find new students for classes and courses?
Start by Growing your List.
Think long-term. Think Smart. Think list-building.
Confused? No Worries. This Course will Help you Grow your List in 1 Week!
What’s Such a Big Deal about List Building?
“I hate marketing so much. I wish I could just do the teaching while somebody else was recruiting students for me.”
“I’m ready to pay $$ a month just so I don’t ever have to worry about looking for students.”
“How do I find students?”
“Why is my e-book/e-course not selling?”
As a teacher trainer I hear these questions all the time. Marketing is positioned as a huge monster who robs you of your sleep and makes your teaching career miserable.
What if I told you that it doesn’t have to be that way?
- What if I told you that true marketing is fun and engaging.
- Marketing helps you get established as a unique online teacher and speak boldly of your brand.
- Marketing allows you to work smart and not have to depend on every student that you find.
- Marketing helps you reach beyond one group of students and create products and services that are truly meaningful.
- Marketing relieves you of the burden of having to look for students all the time and caving in to the pressure of keeping your prices low.
Your secret weapon is marketing, namely, your email list.
But how do you encourage people to sign up? Join the course to find out!Smart online teaching starts with list building. Join this course to become a #teacherpreneur.Click To Tweet
These days people think twice before they sign up for anything. They don’t want you to spam them with offers. They want you to solve their problem.
- Introductory email: 12 simple strategies to encourage signups
- Email 1: How to get subscribers by creating content for somebody else
- Email 2: Types of online events that can bring you subscribers.
- Email 3: Create an irresistible incentive for signups.
- Email 4: Why you need an email marketing service, not a “gmail.”
- Email 5: Write an email that gets opens and clicks.
- Email 6: List Growth Digest map.