Smart Online Teaching Starts with List Building
List-building is the lifeblood of your business.
Think long-term. Think Smart. Think list-building.
“I hate marketing so much. I wish I could just do the teaching while somebody else was recruiting students for me.”
“I’m ready to pay $$ a month just so I don’t ever have to worry about looking for students.”
“How do I find students?”
“Why is my e-book/e-course not selling?”
As a teacher trainer I hear these questions all the time. Marketing is positioned as a huge monster who robs you of your sleep and makes your teaching career miserable.
What if I told you that it doesn’t have to be that way?
- What if I told you that true marketing is fun and engaging.
- Marketing helps you get established as a unique online teacher and speak boldly of your brand.
- Marketing allows you to work smart and not have to depend on every student that you find.
- Marketing helps you reach beyond one group of students and create products and services that are truly meaningful.
- Marketing relieves you of the burden of having to look for students all the time and caving in to the pressure of keeping your prices low.
Your secret weapon is marketing, namely, your email list.
But how do you encourage people to sign up?
These days people think twice before they sign up for anything. They don’t want you to spam them with offers. They want you to solve their problem.
- In my manual I share with you 12 strategies of how you can establish relationships online that will encourage people to sign up for your newsletter.
- I will give you the strategies and explain what each one means.
- I will then follow up with more practical steps that will motivate you to keep growing your list until you begin seeing a high Return on your Investment.